We intend that everyone visiting the Eastgate has a happy and enjoyable experience. There are a number of facilities in place to ensure that disabled customers and performers have easy access and good support while they are at the theatre.
- Easy one-level access to café bar, studio and toilets on the ground floor
- Passenger lift to auditorium on first floor
- Six spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium
- Performers’ toilet and shower with wheelchair access
- Assist dogs are welcome
- Visitors with wheelchairs or push chairs can access the Eastgate by using the ramped entrance to the front of the building
- There is a push pad to open the front door